Make a tiger tapestry with the kids
Paint nose with black paint and small applicator..
Print & Cut out tiger template onto orange card and fold in half the main body. Paint on stips and belly as shown.
- Template printed, on the bottom of post.
- One blue, orange and green sheets of A4 card
- P.V.A glue pallet well & brush for glue
- twigs slightly longer than width of paper
- A saw to shorten or tidy ends of twigs
- Glue gun
- Gold, green and blue glitter
- paint applicator or squirt from bottles
- Blue, yellow, white poster paint
- Water in large jar for washing brushes
- garden string
- large craft eyes
- A wipe-able surface
To download & print, right click and save as & print.