Make a Halloween painted backdrop for funky photos and paper art fun…
Then add props as desired or shown in image below, see links to how to make props below…
Make a spooky castle on a rock Make cardboard pumpkins Make a paper crow
To make twig and grass see images below where I have set a twig in a pot with plaster and made paper grass to cover base…
To make a cardboard pumpkin set of three, you will need….
- Grey card 1mm thick, 8 sheets of A2
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Orange acrylic paint with white added for prime coat.
- Bright orange acrylic paint
- Deep green acrylic paint
- Flat brush about 1cm for dry brushing.
- Pallet or tubs for paint.
- Water bucket, cloth & wipe-able surface.
- Green paper/Thin card 3 A2 sheets.
You will need to make Christmas Tree felt Art…
- Brown felt, A5
- White felt about 9cm x 6cm
- Red felt, bout 10cm x 10cm
- Strong craft glue
- Glue gun
- Red & white sequins
- Brown craft feathers,
- Template print out at bottom of post
Right click to save as, download and print.